FOR ADMISSION IN THE SCHOOL FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEPS :
Purchase Prospectus with Registration Form from the school during working hours.
Submit the duly filled Registration Form at the school office.
1. Student along with Parents will be called for the interaction with the Principal.
2. Admission will be granted on the interaction with the Principal for classes Nursery to Xth
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission :
- Original transfer certificate
- Copy of the result of the previous class
- Original birth certificate along with attested copy of the birth certificate
- Certificate of belonging to weaker section & disadvantaged group
- Address proof
- Aadhar number
- Three recent passport size photograph of the child and 1 passport size photo of parent/guardian
- Admissions are open to all boys and girls, irrespective of caste, creed or social status. Application should be made on the prescribed application form.
- Please ensure that the date of birth and entries filled in the registration form are correct as it will not be changed afterwards.
- The Parents /guardian will have to sign a declaration stating that he/she will abide by all the rules and regulations of the school and those issued from time to time.
- Fees and other charges, once deposited, will not be refunded, in part or full for any reason.
- Decision of the school authorities in regard to admission will be final.
- NCERT syllabus is followed for assessment test.
- Transport form is to be filled if school transport is availed.
- Mid-session admissions may be considered on the availability of seats.
- It is first come first served in Pre-Primary and based on the entrance test (English/Hindi/Maths) from class-I onwards
- The school follows RTE Act and 25% seats are reserved for disadvantaged groups and weaker sections.