- Fees must be paid as per fee schedule between the 1st and the 10th of the designated month.
- Team fees will be charged in October along with the monthly fee.
- In case a cheque is dishonoured for any reason it will be treated as non-receipt of fee and penal charges of 500/- plus late fee will be charged.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Parents are advised to keep the fee receipts in safe custody and produce them, if required.
- Scholastic session commences from 1st April ends on 31st March.
- A student who has taken transfer certificate and seeks re-admission in school would be treated as a new admission and he/she will have to pay an admission fee at the revised rates.
- The name of a student may be struck off the rolls by the Head of the school on account of non-payment of fees and other dues after 20 days of the due date for payment.
- If all dues are not cleared before each examination the student may not be permitted to appear in the examination.
- School Managing Committee reserves the right to revise the fees structure, if need arises.
- Twelve months tuition fees & eleven months conveyance charges will be counted from the date of admission & all fees must be deposited before annual exams.
- Conveyance charges have to be paid along with school fee by the students availing school conveyance services.
- Eleven month’s conveyance charges are payable in an academic session.
- No rebate for conveyance will be given for temporary non-use of the transport.
- One month’s notice must be given in writing for the withdrawal of a student from using the conveyance facility or one month’s charges must be paid in lieu of the notice period.